Friday, September 26, 2014

Loving Eden by T.A. Foster

Loving Eden
 
3 Stars
Loving Eden was a good ending to Kissing Eden and Grey and Eden’s story.  I liked but didn’t love it as much as I did Kissing Eden.  There was that spark of first love in Kissing Eden that I really liked that Loving Eden didn’t have. Even with that being said I still liked Loving Eden and was very happy that we get to see were Eden, and Grey’s relationship has gone and I was really happy where it concluded. 

Loving Eden picks up a few months after were Kissing Eden ended.  Eden has packed up her life in North Carolina and is moving to South Padre, TX. Starting a new life in South Padre is going to come with a lot of surprises for Eden and Grey.  Living together, keeping the Palms hotel running and an unexpected stranger will keep them on their toes.

This is a must read for anyone who has read and loved Kissing Eden.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment