Friday, September 26, 2014

Kssing Eden by T.A. Foster

Kissing Eden


4.5 Stars


Kissing Eden was a fun romance read.  I really enjoyed it.  I had received Loving Eden to read as an ARC, when I realized that was the sequel to Kissing Eden I figured I better read that first. 

Eden Brady has just been dumped by her boyfriend right before their planned spring break trip. Instead of staying home alone, Eden decides to take her spring trip by herself.  Once Eden arrives in South Padre, TX, her trip is off to a rocky start, with no luggage, no place to stay and no friends. Checking into the only hotel with available rooms Eden meets Grey.  He’s moody, stand-offish and hot!!!  The attrition between the two was very strong and pretty steamy.

I really liked Eden, she was a strong character.  She took everything that came here way good or bad in stride and made the most out of her situation.  I don’t think I would be able to go on spring break by myself like she did; traveling alone would make me go crazy.

I’m very much looking forward to starting Loving Eden and continuing Eden and Grey story.  Kissing Eden is a fast, fun romance that would make a great beach read.

No comments:

Post a Comment