Saturday, August 30, 2014

Rival by Penelope Douglas

Rival
by Penelope Douglas

Rival (Fall Away, #2)
 
5 Stars!

Rival was intense and hot and angsty, but all in the best way possible.  I loved this book!!!  I was completely hooked from page one, I couldn’t put it down.  I think there was at least three times that I yelled OMG while reading.  Rival was full of twist and turns and none of them I saw coming.  It definitely kept me on my toes. 

Rival focuses on stepsiblings Madoc and Fallon, both love to hate each other.  I’m not going to go into the story because I want everyone to discover it for themselves. Rival was nothing like I expected it to be.  I thought we would get the fun, easy going, sarcastic Madoc from Bully and Until You but we get a different side of him in Rival.  He was angry, even cruel at times, but he was also damn sexy! Penelope Douglas definitely amped up the heat in this book.  It was HOT!!!
 

 

Rival is book 2 in the Fall Away series and the characters I first fell in love with, Tate and Jared are back and around a lot.  I loved that we get to see how their relationship has grown and what is going on in their life too. Jax, Jared’s brother is also a dominate character in Rival. There is so much more story to that kid and I can’t wait to find it all out in Falling Away.

Rival is a great addition to one of my favorite series!
 
Bully (Fall Away, #1)Until You (Fall Away, #1.5)

No comments:

Post a Comment