Tuesday, May 26, 2015

What the Lightning Sees Part 3 by Louise Bay~ Review


 
 
 
 
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

What the Lightning Sees: Part Three is the final installment in this series. The third installment left me happy, but man did it frustrate me at times. It picks up where part two leaves off and jumps right into the drama that we were left with in part two.

Jake is giving some life changing news, in part two and has to deal with the fallout from it in part three. I thought he handled the news well, but I also thought it was pretty obvious (at least to the reader) he was being played. Things fall apart for Jake and Haven, which made me sad and mad. They already split up in part two, I wanted to see them more as a couple in part three.

Overall, I really enjoyed What the Lightning Sees series. I love Louise Bay’s writing style and will definitely be reading more of her books to come.

Arc provided by the author for an honest review.


No comments:

Post a Comment