Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Review~ Only Forever by Cristin Harber

Only Forever (Only #4)
 
 
Only Forever by Cristin Harber
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Only Forever is the fourth and final installment in the Only series. I’m sad to see this series go because I feel like I’ve been on the journey with these characters from starting with them in high school to being adults and parents.

Only Forever picks up again right where Only for Us left off. The story kicks off with a lot of drama and action, but for as these are short installments the story moves along quickly. I’m very happy with how the series wrapped up, all loose ends are tied up with a very sweet swoon worthy ending. I think my favorite character in the whole series is Emma and Grayson’s little girl Cally, she stole the show with her adorableness. She was so stinken cute! With the Only series being a set of four short installments, I never felt like I wasn’t getting the whole story or that anything was being left unfinished. Very well done Cristin Harber.

Arc provided by the author for an honest review.

View all my reviews

Only for Him (Only #1)Only for Her (Only #2)Only For Us (Only #3)

No comments:

Post a Comment