Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Review~ The Deal by Elle Kennedy

The Deal (Off-Campus, #1)












The Deal by Elle Kennedy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5+++++ Loved Garrett Stars

Major gushing ahead because I freaking loved this book!!!!

I think I found a new favorite series and it’s the Off-Campus series. From start to finish I didn’t want to put this book down. I know the story line is one I’m sure a lot of people have already read in the New Adult genre but for me it was the characters that gave this story so much life. The Deal was finally a story where I wasn’t annoyed with either of the main characters throughout the book. Elle Kennedy did a great job of creating two characters that were real and likeable, even though they were flawed just like everyone else. Hannah Wells is the shy, quiet wall flower and Garrett Graham is the cocky star hockey player that are total opposites, but together they are perfect for each other and Elle did a great job of making that believable.

The Deal had everything I love in a book, witty banter, steam, humor, (for those who have read it the locker room scene killed me. I laughed so hard during that) serious subject matter and a whole lot of heart. Plus there was Garrett Graham, that guy was so hard not to like, he was cocky but yet sweet and wouldn’t take no for an answer. I think I found a new guy to add to my book boyfriend list.

For those who are a fan Jennifer L. Armentrout’s Wait for You series, then I really think you would like this book too. Even though the stories are different they have the same kind of feel to them. I’m so happy I picked up this book!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment