Thursday, March 19, 2015

Reckless Love by Kendall Ryan ~ Review

Reckless Love (Hard to Love, #2)







Reckless Love by Kendall Ryan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

3.5 Stars

Let me start off by saying I love Kendall Ryan’s books. Her story telling and writing style is my cup of tea. I liked Reckless Love but I didn’t love it like I was hoping too. I think my main issue with it was Mackenzie. I never really connected with her character or liked a lot of her decisions. Ian on the other hand, I loved. He was sweet, kind, protective and hot!!!! He was a little stand offish at first, but when he committed he was all in.

Reckless Love is the story of Ian and Mackenzie, for those of you who have read Hard to Love, you’ll remember them as friends of Cade and Alexa. Kenzie has started working as an on-site nurse in the same gym that Ian trains in. After one night that almost leads to a one night stand, but didn’t, Kenzie and Ian have kept their distance from each other. As Ian continues to train for his upcoming fight with the help of Kenzie, they both find it harder and harder to fight their feelings for each other. With Ian’s “rules” to help him stay focused before a fight and Kenzie dating the owner of the gym, drama ensues that keeps a line between Ian and Mackenzie.

Reckless Love is a quick, easy read and it was nice to see Alexa and Cade again and see where their relationship had grown too.

Arc provided by the author for an honest review.



View all my reviews

Hard to Love (Hard to Love, #1)

No comments:

Post a Comment