Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Archer's Voice by Mia Sheridan ~ Review

Archer's Voice (A Sign of Love)












Archer's Voice by Mia Sheridan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars





Archer’s Voice was amazing!!! I finished the book last night and still can’t get the story and the characters out of my head. They were captivating! I was looking for a book that would move me and I’ve seen Archer’s Voice around for a while, but never got around to picking it up. I’m so glad I finally decided to. I’m only disappointed I didn’t pick this up sooner. The book is really, really great! So if you can’t tell already, I loved Archer’s Voice.

Archer’s Voice is told in dual point a view, but most of the book is told from the pov of Bree Prescott. Bree arrives in small town Pelion, Maine not knowing anyone but ready to make a new start and leave her tragic past behind. Her first day around town she runs into the town loner and mute, Archer Hale. There is something very captivating about Archer to Bree. Going against how everyone sees him Bree sets out to get to know the real man behind all the rumors.

I couldn’t get enough of Bree and Archer’s story, especially Archer. Oh my god I melted for that man. He was so shy and innocent that you wanted to just wrap your arms around him and just hold him and take care of him, but he was also strong and smart and let’s not forget hot!! He could be the most perfectly broken man of my dream. I loved watching Bree and Archer’s friendship grow, it was like you were taking that journey with them.

I don’t want to get too much into the story because I want everyone to experience this story for themselves but please if you haven’t picked this up please do. It won’t disappoint.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment