Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Bittersweet by Sunday James

Bittersweet

3.5 Stars

I enjoyed Bittersweet by Sunday James. The story line was different and I really like the main character Cathy Johnson; she was a strong independent girl.  Just how I like the leading ladies to be.

Bittersweet is the story of Cathy Johnson, small town waitress working at her family's diner.  Everything in her little town changes when a teen TV show is planning to start filming their show in her town.  That’s when she meets extremely good looking Greg Moran. Cathy is very attracted to Greg but he keeps putting her at arm’s length and then bringing her back in again.  In my opinion giving the poor some hard core mixed signals. 


 photo Bittersweet_zps7237cb3c.jpg

The reason I gave Bittersweet 3.5 stars is because I became a little annoyed with Greg, how he could be hot and cold towards Cathy and how cryptic he could be about some things.  I just thought she deserved better than what he was giving her at the times.

Bittersweet does end in a to be continued way, so I’m definitely looking forward to how Cathy and Greg’s story will continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment