Friday, October 24, 2014

First Position by Melody Grace

First Position  (Dirty Dancing, #1)


4 Stars

Woo Hoo!!! Another great book by Melody Grace. First Position and the Dirty Dancing series is a retelling of another book by Melody called With Every Heartbeat. I’ve already read With Every Heartbeat and loved it, so I was super excited when I found out she had revamped the book and turned it into a three part series. For those who have read With Every Heartbeat you’ll be excited to know we now get a few chapters from leading man Raphael’s pov and the story has gotten a lot steamier!! Even though I was already familiar with the story, I really enjoyed the new additions and the extra hotness.

First Position is about American ballet dancer Annalise Taylor. Annalise has come to Rome with a traveling ballet company, she is there to prove that she can be the best ballerina and also prove that to her superstar ballerina mother. What she wasn’t expecting was to meet local street dancer Raphael. From the moment their eyes meet there is an instant connection. Annalise isn’t only extremely attracted to him, but she is also intrigued by him. Raphael starts to open her eyes and mind to things Annalise never dreamed of.

 photo FirstPosition_zpscfc46560.jpg



Even though I already know how the story is going to play out I can’t wait for Second Position out November 12th. I was completely sucked in again to the story and the characters and wasn’t ready for it to be over yet. I really think this series has a little bit of something for everyone, blooming romance in the Italian city of Rome, passionate dance, humor and acceptance.



Second Position (Dirty Dancing #2)Third Position (Dirty Dancing #3)

No comments:

Post a Comment