Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Between the Pain by Gia Riley

Between the Pain (The Reflection Series, #1)

4 Stars

Between the Pain was kind of an emotional read for me. I was happy, then sad and then happy again. I even shaded a tear or two, but I really enjoyed it. I was definitely sucked into the story right from the beginning. At first I was a little upset thinking this might end up being a love triangle, which I’m not a fan of but so everyone know it really isn’t.

 photo beforethepain_zps4bd1a14f.jpg



Hallie’s Dawson love life has definitely been lacking, but when she starts a new nursing job in the ER, she catches the eye for two very delicious guys, Ryan a fellow nurse and Sean a therapist at the hospital. The connection between Ryan and Hallie is instant and strong. The two have a world win romance and fall for each other hard.

I’m not going to go much more into the story because I want other reader’s experiences Hallie story and journey for themselves. The story does wrap up nicely but there is a sequel to Between the Pain called After the Pain which continues Hallie story and really does complete her journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment