Friday, April 10, 2015

Review~ What The Lighting Sees by Louise Bay

What the Lightning Sees: Part One (Lightning, #1)













What the Lightning Sees: Part One by Louise Bay
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

What the Lightning Sees follows Haven Daniels and Jake Harrison. From their first meeting Haven and Jake dislike each other based on what they each believe the other one is like. But when they are forced to work together they slowly start to realize that there is more to the other than they thought.

I really liked Haven; she came off to others as an uptight and bitchy, but because of that she didn’t have a lot of friends. I don’t think she really means to come off like that and because of that I felt bad for her. I felt she really did want to be liked by her co-worker, but she was just kind of the odd duck out in her office.

I first became of fan of Louise Bay when I read her Empire State trilogy and loved it, so I was excited when I received my arc for her new series What the Lightning Sees. I so wasn’t disappointed, I really enjoyed part one and can’t wait to get my hands on the rest of the series.

Arc provided by the author for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment