Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Losers Weepers by Nicole Williams ~ Review

Losers Weepers (Lost and Found, #4)




Losers Weepers by Nicole Williams
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

~This book is best read after reading the other books in the series first.~

I became a fan of Nicole Williams when I first read Lost and Found. I fell in love with the series from that first book and loved the three other books that came after. So when I heard Nicole was going to write a fourth book and continue Garth and Josie’s story from Finders Keepers, I was intrigued. I didn’t think the book was necessary, but I knew I must read it. So I was so excited when I got the chance to read Losers Weepers early.

Losers Weepers continues the story of the dark and mysterious cowboy Garth Black and the love of his life Josie Gibson. The story picks up with Garth’s and Josie relationship strong and moving forward. An unfortunate accident puts that strong relationship to the test and with Garth being Garth he doesn’t make it easy for Josie. Their relationship is put to the test and to its breaking point, but you’ll have to read Losers Weepers to find out if they find the love they need to make it through the hard times. ;)

If you’ve read Lost and Found then you will remember Rowen and Jesse. My favorite couple is back and in a big way. The story may be centered around Garth and Josie but Rowen and Jesse have their own side story going on throughout the book. Their story wasn’t over at the end of Losers Weepers and will continue in Heart and Soul which I am so EXCITED for.

The reason this wasn’t a 5 star read for me was because of Mr. Garth Black. He could be such a stubborn ass and I would love to give him a good smack if I could. I got frustrated with him and disappointed because I wanted so much more from him.

For those who love the Lost and Found series and love the rough cowboy Garth Black then you’ll love this addition to the series.

Arc provided by the author for an honest review.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment