Friday, February 6, 2015

Always Loving You by Sydney Landon ~ Review

Always Loving You (Danvers, #6)


Always Loving You by Sydney Landon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was absolutely perfect!!! I loved this book so much. The Danvers series is hands down one of my favorite series out there and I was so excited for Ava and Mac’s book. It definitely didn’t let me down. The gang is back from the previous books and oh man did the girls have me cracking it up. They are my kind of girls. The men of this series didn’t let me down either, they were always there supporting their crazy women no matter what. Always Loving You made me laugh, smile and swoon, all of my favorite things to have in a book. Anyone that is already a fan of this series is really going to love this book!!


Weekends Required (Danvers, #1)Not Planning on You (Danvers, #2)Fall for Me (Danvers, #3)Fighting For You (Danvers, #4)Betting on You: A Danvers Novella (Danvers, #4.5)No Denying You (Danvers, #5)

No comments:

Post a Comment